Sunday, March 13, 2011

Building Things With Your Hands

I'll staunchly come out in support of it - there is no better way of going about things.  I look for the excuse to construct daily objects into pyramids, contort a set into a playground, or arrange the rocks at my desk (yes, I said rocks) into something more engaging than the metal beneath them. 

So I'm building a computer.  It seems like the canvas of our time and I feel like it's time well spent. 

I would highly suggest it to anyone in the market for a new machine, especially now with all these wonderful blogs and guides out there.  If you're dying for a mac but can't afford one, I can't legally endrose anything, but when a grand buys you what 6 or 7 does from the store, it's hard to argue with results.

Life is a bit more satisfying when you're involved in it; maybe that's the secret.  Plus, when you really put your mind to things, cool things generally happen.

Create something this week. 

PS.

Speaking of building, I'm looking forward to building a stand to hold our new "magic glass" at Mahalo.  People still think our hosts are specially trained in writing backwards.  Which they are, of course..

No comments:

Post a Comment